- Circling in the Southern Hemisphere
- Traditional Wytchcraft (overview)
- Monday Night Meditations
- Gathering Around the Cauldron
- Full Moon Gatherings (Esbats)
- Recommended Reading
- Spiritual House Cleansings and Blessings
- Books from TDM Publishing
- LunaNoire Creations (Etsy store)
- Bringing the Teachings to You
- Writings and Lectures
21 June 2013
10 June 2013
|New Moon in the|
When the first sliver of the moon appears in the sky, it heralds the time for manifestation. As the moon increases in size, so too does the realisation of obtainment of the desire we have set about bringing into our lives ... if only it were that simple ...
In truth, it is however (and there is always one of these), in order for something to be manifested as to exactly our heart's desire, our intent must be clear, our ability to visualise strong and unwaivering, and time needs to be set aside for this to occur.
Having said that, the new moon is still considered to be an auspicious time to create, develop, cultivate and make manifest new desires, projects. According to some, this is because when the moon is new, the sun and moon are aligned in the the same sign therefore creating a powerful energy portal to open.